Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 598 Arthur Street West, Thunder Bay, ON P7E 5R8 |
|Phone number||+1 807-577-4239|
Reviews about Taco Time
- 3 / 5By Bryson McChesnieAwhile back I gave a very bad review of the Taco Time drive thru on West Arthur Street. Admittedly when Bar-Burrito is swamped with people I'll go to the Taco Time drive thru across the street purely for convenience not expecting much in the way of service. As a result, I've been increasingly pleased as they seem to have upped their game. I believe they've done some work to their drive thru intercom system and have had better service. The staff have been more understanding dealing with mix-ups and I've only had a couple of flawed orders which they were willing to promptly correct with little debate. I see some portion sizes have become smaller but that's an increasing trend with many fast food locales. I have to give credit where it's due and I have noticed a notable improvement. I no longer think they're the "worst drive thru in the city", nor the province and feel they they wouldn't "screw up a glass of water" at this point. Please keep working at it Taco Time West Arthur, I feel you're on the right track.February 03, 2022
- 4 / 5By Isaac ClairInexpensive and tasty. Usually very quick service.May 23, 2017
- 4 / 5By Nathalie Bedardsomething different from where I'm from is always good.March 19, 2017
- 1 / 5By Bryson McChesnieWORST DRIVE-THROUGH IN THE CITY BAR-NONE!
I suggest you go anywhere else.
If you go through the drive-through at TACO TIME Arthur St. it's about an 80% chance that they will screw up your order in some way.
I love tacos but unfortunately Taco Bell closed down a few years back so I have to settle for this far inferior restaurant.
Their bumbling has become absolutely comical amongst my family "Oh my God, I can't believe they screwed up again"! is common moniker after driving through there.
We've resorted to stopping ten feet past the drive-through and going through the order to see how they've screwed up.
Most of the time I have to go in and ask for the rest of my order or have them correct what they've dropped the ball on.
They invariably blame me in some way, then become aloof and condescending.
I make it a policy to talk as loudly and clearly as possible each time I'm at the intercom.
They will then repeat and ask me to confirm my order. I will reiterate slowly, clearly and concisely in a steady voice what I've just said and they mess it up almost every time.
I went through the drive-through about an hour ago and simply asked for two beef tacos and a large mexi-fries deluxe. (simple enough, right?)
The girl repeated my order and knowing that if you don't stress repeatedly that you want a LARGE they will only give you a small, I repeated "yes, two beef tacos and a LARGE mexi-fries deluxe as she did not repeat the LARGE part when confirming.
She got me to drive up to the window where I could see a pack of what looked like mexi-fries deluxe and two tacos go into the bag, got home and saw that they only gave me plain, dry mexi-fries with no deluxe topping as I'd clearly ordered.
After so many pooched orders over the years and having enough of this nonsense, I called the restaurant.
The girl on the other end asked me if I had the receipt which I did, she asked me to read it to her, she said, "it must have been some miscommunication between you and the drive through attendant sir and...." at which time I interjected, "not a miscommunication on my part, I asked for my order twice, she confirmed it and I know what I asked for..." she then said "well, regardless you weren't charged for it so there's nothing we can do"
So in other words, "We don't care". Not a "we'll make it up to you", not a "sorry", nothing.
Just a go pound sand, apathetic attitude like I often encounter when going back inside to have them correct the order they've just messed up in the drive-through. (like I've encountered so many times in the past)
I've never come a cross a drive-through with such poor service in my entire life.
TAKE MY WORD!
THE ABSOLUTE WORST DRIVE-THROUGH SERVICE IN THE CITY. (Possibly the province)
I'm going to call around and see where else I can get tacos on the run because the staff at TACO TIME Arthur Street drive-though are the Babe Ruths of utter incompetence.
They could screw up a glass of water.
B-Bye Taco Time Arthur.November 09, 2016
- 4 / 5By Alexis ClairFor fast food, it's good and cheap tacos. 2 for $5 often. Not incredibly busy.October 16, 2016
- 1 / 5By Noah DunnHorrible sat at drivethrough for 15 minutes with no service. When i went inside an ordered i got dry beef. Not pleased at allOctober 07, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Taco Time
Taco Time is a restaurant based in Thunder Bay, Ontario. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.